Saturday, January 31, 2009

Some of the silly ads I get to work on.

This is just part of the ad that I clipped, in honor of the beloved upcoming holiday, Valentine's day. When my boss sent me this ad, I was quickly reading it on my phone and was thinking. . . "Is this for real?" I had to laugh sitting where I was all by myself. I did a quick illo of a voodoo doll and thought I'd post. I imagine anyone having the feeling of having their heart ripped out would probably have this in mind and it is as advertised, "not getting the law involved". I encourage you though, don't do it!!! Bad juju!

I haven't been blogging as much as I would like, since I've been so busy. Hopefully I can wrap my projects up that I am working on soon and get back to it. I miss illustrating just for the purpose of fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hee Hee Hee. Gotta love it. Nice work, but again cartoonie. I guess that would be the only thing that would keep the law from being involved for this ad.