Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I don't want to work. . . I just want to scratch on the tablet all day!

And wish Dr. Seuss a Happy Birthday.  In honor of him I'm serving up some green eggs and ham, Seuss style!  Dr. Seuss certainly sparked my imagination as a child, and still does to this day with his insightful and playful view of the world through a child-like adult perspective.  I believe a successful childrens' book illustrator must never forget their child-like brand new view of the big wide world, yet apply a certain wisdom gained through life experiences.  And who could do that better then Dr. Seuss?

2 comments:

jyothisethu said...

the gift is beautiful...
why a green egg...
any story behind it...

Unknown said...

oh yes!!! this is one of my favorite books ever....and this was one of Cole's first reads....I will have to show you the photo from back then!!! it was priceless!!!

Hugs
Diana