Monday, June 14, 2010

Cactus Monday: Renewal

A pretty and perfect red bloom, taken at the Desert Botanical Garden.

Just the other day my Mother-in-Law told me that she misses my Cactus Monday posts.  I missed two of them simply because I forgot!  I have been so pre-occupied with life events and getting settled, that I completely just forgot until Monday had come and gone.  Yikes!!!

Between house hunting and planning our 10 year anniversary vow renewal trip back to Vegas where my husband and I were married, my mind has been somewhere else!  Well, a fresh start is what I wanted, and that's exactly what I got.  Renewing our wedding vows just seems fitting at this moment, and the 10 year anniversary date just convienently happens to be coming up.  I feel like as soon as we find our house, we can truly settle in. . . our new life here in Arizona.  I'm looking forward to that.

6 comments:

Teri said...

Oh gee, I thought you had already found a house.
Happy 'almost' anniversary. Such an exciting time.

GORGEOUS red bloom!!!

❤HCM❤

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

Thank you Teri! We're in a rental house for the time being. Although it's nice, it's just temporary. I've already unpacked too much and decorated and hung things more than I wanted to. Ugggh, gotta move again!

Carrie Waller Watercolors said...

Happy Anniversary! Good luck on your house hunt and impending move. My hubby is military so we move just about every 3 yrs. I love the cactus bloom:)

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary in advance!!! I have missed these past two CM posts too! I have just ended up with the two Mondays just passing by, just like you said. I will try to do better, but I am finding the older I get, it is harder to live within deadlines! I just want to be free!!! LOL.

Margaret Ann said...

Gorgeous bloom...Enjoy each day as it passes...:)

Purnima@a creative project said...

so cute..!!