Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I've trained my cat!

My studio is known as the forbidden room of mystery to my three kitties. There is too much for them to get into in here, so I keep the door closed to keep them out. This kitty shown above "Bella" will cry at the door and bat her toy mice under the door as a gift so she can get in. I read a while ago about a woman who would let her pet cat in her studio as long as he stayed obediently perched on his designated chair. So I decided to give this a try. And it works! The moment I open the door, Bella zooms into the room and jumps on her chair. She will stay there for hours happy as can be! The moment she jumps down, she knows she is going to be let out. She is just super excited to hang out with me, and I think it's absolutely adorable. Works like a charm!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

what a cutie...and how sweet that she loves hanging out with you!
I keep my studio door closed to keep out our little son who loves to move all of my artwork all over the place...it is actually very cute...but not when he decided to start messing with my paints...hehehe

Alicia Padrón said...

Wow amazing stuff! She is so adorable!! :o)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Bella is so adorable! Just look at that face and those eyes... I'm sure you enjoy having her near you when you're at work in your studio!

Unknown said...

You can never go wrong posting anything of my baby Bella. Little Belsabub, so cute. :-) You teach her the good stuff, I will keep teaching her the bad stuff, ok? (evil snicker)