Sunday, January 20, 2008

Gelaskins, looking for artists!

A few days ago, I received my first gelaskin in the mail that I purchased for my iPhone. I love it. Gelaskins is a company that manufatures protective skins for iPhones, iPods, razor phones and laptops that are esthetically pleasing. I really love the idea of these, and the artists featured on the site have some fabulous work, it was hard to choose. Ultimately, I chose Amy Sol's Land of Dreams for my iPhone. It has a nice soft girly look to it that I love. I also noticed on the site that they are open to artist's submissions to have skins produced of their artwork. They are also great about promoting their artists and providing links to their websites along with a bio. Maybe somday I'll submit art, if I ever create a piece I feel worthy, but in the meantime I wanted to let fellow artist friends know about this opportunity also.

No comments: