great piece, girl! love the compostion! lovvvve the tatz...nice touch on that redheaded martoonie drinker. ms. pearl wearing grace kelly's, of course, would be discreetly covered up.
Hello! Welcome to my art blog. I'm planning to paint every day in 2015 to improve, learn and see where it leads. Not a painting a day, just painting a little every day for now. Please post a comment or feel free to ask questions. And of course I would love any inquiries about purchasing a painting.
8 Poemas Romanticos
-
O amor é um dos temas fundamentais da poesia e tem inspirado versos
magníficos pelos quatro cantos do mundo ao longo de séculos. Para mais um
post da Ses...
8 comments:
Great idea for the theme! They look like they're having fun. Make mine a cosmo, please.
I like your style, very cool.
Nice illustration and clean style - I like your Dream painting too - would make a good gelskin!
Wonderful piece! They look very stylish!
great piece, girl! love the compostion! lovvvve the tatz...nice touch on that redheaded martoonie drinker. ms. pearl wearing grace kelly's, of course, would be discreetly covered up.
Wow Froggie, you called that one!
I LOOK fABULOUS!!!!! lUV THE TATOOO DETAIL.
You continue to be a rockstar
Awesome. It is great to see you being artistic again! Your portfolio is filling up pretty quickly!
Post a Comment